7/25 I've been Tagged!
1. I raised pigeons for 7 years as a teenager. Modenas for those who care. To this day I have a small feeling of regret that I did not continue with this hobby into my adult hood. I think were I still a farm girl, I would have continued it. but living in the suburbs of Mpls/St. Paul . . . not so easy.
2. Yes. I used to be a farm girl. My dream is to someday live again on the family farm in south central Minnesota. It has been in our family for over 125 years. I miss it most every day of my life. But, I do enjoy my Caribou coffee stores every few miles here in the cities. Guess I'd have to give that up were I to go back to farm living.
3. I LOVE Caribou coffee. I make their coffee in my pot at home, but when I'm out and about I LOVE my coffee coolers. Even if it's 10 below - coffee coolers hit the spot!! (All three of my girls ages 14, 12 and 11 drink coffee, too.)
4. If I can't be stamping in my spare time, I like to be golfing. Any excuse to go golfing and I am there. I'll drop everything to golf. I wish I could say I was as good as my passion, but alas, if I break 100 there's something serious to celebrate! So, no, I'm not really that good. But, I do just LOVE it and can see myself golfing into my eighties!!
5. My husband still puts butterflies in motion when I look at him! I totally ADORE him and thank God every day to have him in my life. We met at 18 when he was a cook and I was a waitress at Perkins. We were both just starting college.
6. My hubby and I decided to homeschool out kids when I was pregnant with our first. So, for kindergarten through 6th grade, I am their teacher. For 7th and 8th grade, they attend a school that meets three days a week and then do school from home the other two days a week and then for high school, they will attend a local Christian school.
7. My most favorite meal is deer steak pounded in flour and fried in butter, a baked potato with butter and sour cream and a big bowl of vanilla ice cream with fresh raspberries.
So, is that fairly random? I did think of one more . . . I really don't care to go on long vacations. Isn't that funny? I think it's fun for a couple of days or so and then I'm ready to go home. I guess I'm a true homebody.
Well, have a perfectly lovely day. I am going to work on swaps for convention. I've put them off about as long as I dare to!! lol!