The new stamp set called Blended Bloom makes such gorgeous cards!! And, quick, too! The two cards above take just minutes to make. Cutting out the flower is maybe just the tiniest bit tedious, but so worth the results. And, I'm still lovin' Lullaby Designer Series Paper ;)!
Here's a closer picture. I ws trying to get the gorgeous shimmer in the center of the flower from the Gold Glitter . . . but I failed. You might be able to see it better on the How To Video below. Have a great day and thank you so much for stopping by Stamping to Share!
- Blended Bloom Wood Stamp Set 
- Gold Stampin' Glitter 
- Jet Black StazOn Pad 
- Baked Brown Sugar 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Crisp Cantaloupe 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Lullaby Designer Series Paper 
- White Vellum 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- Gold Baker's Twine 
For a limited time you can join Stampin’ Up! for just $50 US! This amazing opportunity will only last until June 30, 2014, so take what you already love doing—stamping and crafting—and make a little money while you're at it! When you join Stampin’ Up! during this limited-time offer, you’ll receive:
- $55 worth of products
- A 30 percent discount on your first $150 order placed within 45 days of joining
- A 20 percent discount on all your orders
- Free Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Free entrance to our annual Convention* (must be registered by the 27th of June)