This is a Circle Flip Card that some of my customers got to make last week. I made the expanded version of the Circle Flip Card so there is extra flip out on the inside panel as you can see below. This works great when you want to include a stamped sentiment on the inside or perhaps you just need some extra space to write.
At first, I thought making that extra flip out panel would be tricky . . . but as you will see on the video below - it's as easy as can be! I was certainly pleasantly surprised!
Today, June 30, is the last day to take advantage of the $50 Starter Kit. Please consider joining my team of Creative Crafters' Stamping to Share. We would love to welcome you to Stampin' Up! and to our group. Email me if I can help you get started today! Enjoy the video posted below and have a great day!
- Well Worded Clear-Mount Stamp Set 
- Well Worded Wood-Mount Stamp Set 
- Tangerine Tango Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Flower Pot Designer Series Paper 
- Lost Lagoon 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Night Of Navy 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- 2-1/2 Inch Circle Punch 
- Big Shot Die-Cut Machine 
- Cards Labels Project Life Framelits Dies 
- Circle card Thinlits Die 
- Circles Collection Framelits Dies 
For a limited time you can join Stampin’ Up! for just $50 US! There's only a few more days to take advantage of this amazing opportunity as it ends on June 30, 2014. Just keep on doing what you love—stamping and crafting—and make a little money while you're at it! When you join Stampin’ Up! during this limited-time offer, you’ll receive:
- $55 worth of products
- A 30 percent discount on your first $150 order placed within 45 days of joining
- A 20 percent discount on all your orders
- Free Paper Pumpkin Kit