Sea Street Class Kit to Go with How To Video
Brand new for Stamping to Share - Class Kits To Go!!
July 2014: Sea Street Class Kit to Go
Clear Mount Option for Local Pick Up: $26
Clear Mount Option Shipped to You: $31
Wood Mount Option for Local Pick Up: $32
Wood Mount Option Shipped to You: $37
I'm excited to announce a brand new stamping option just for you! Each month I will feature a stamp set with a Class Kit To Go and my very first one for July 2014 will be Sea Street.
Your kit will include:
- Sea Street Stamp Set in your choice of Clear Mount or Wood Mount (or you may substitute another stamp set of your choice of equal/greater value)
- All of the paper items you need pre-cut, punched/die-cut and ready for you to stamp
- You will receive via email a PDF document that shows a picture of each item along with a supply list and link to the how to video so that you can follow along and make each card step by step - the PDF is not available as an item that can be sold separately from the kit -
- Embellishments will be included with the exception of the glitter in the shaker on the Hamburger Box
- Envelopes will be included
- A completed thank you card that also features an idea for this stamp set
Things to Note: You will use your own inks/markers and your new Sea Street stamp set to recreate these items in your kit. I can only sell these Kits to Go in the United States. Please send me your Name, Address, whether you want the Clear Mount Option, the Wood Mount Option or a different stamp set altogether along with your email linked to Pay Pal so that I can generate a money request for the Kits to Go. Or contact me via email and we can discuss other options. Please place your Kit to Go order by July 21. I will get the stamp sets ordered and have them ready to send out to you by the end of the month!
And NOW - - - here is the bonus card that you will get fully completed when you order the Sea Street Class Kit To Go. It's so bright and cheery - the perfect summer thank you! Below I have the how to video for the step by step process that I used to create the thank you card. I also show you the projects in the Class Kit To Go. Thank you so much for stopping by and I appreciate you so much!
- Hip Notes [clear] 
- Sea Street Clear Stamp Set 
- Night Of Navy Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Coastal Cabana 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Maritime Designer Series Paper 
- Night Of Navy 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- Silver Baker's Twine 
- Banners Framelits Dies 
- Big Shot Die-Cut Machine 
- Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die 
To see ALL the news at Stampin' Up! click on Paper Sale and Blendabilities Are Available!!