The Bubble Wrap Background is an easy technique to learn and it just goes so great with a stamp set like By the Tide. This is the card using that technique that my club members did this past week. And how do you like those sand dollars made from our Dazzling Diamond Glimmer Paper? All left overs from a swap card that I made for Insprie/Create/Share 2014! The cut out center is from the new framelit set called Flower Fair.
Here is a look at the inside panel. Another new item that I used on this card that I've been really impressed with is our new 12x12 Kraft paper. It looks great as you can see and it's also a bit sturdier than our regular card stock which will be nice if you want to create boxes or other 3-D items with it. Enjoy the video and thank so much for stopping by!
Click on the Items Below to See Them in My Online Store
- By The Tide Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Four You Clear-mount Stamp Set
- Calypso Coral Classic Stampin' Pad
- Pacific Point Classic Stampin' Pad
- Soft Sky Classic Stampin' Pad
- Calypso Coral 8-1/2 X 11 Card Stock
- Coastal Cabana 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
- Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
- Kraft 12" X 12" Card Stock
- 1-3/4 Inch Circle Punch
- 1-3/8 Inch Circle Punch
- Baked Brown Sugar Thick Baker's Twine