Hi Everyone! This is a quick reminder that there are only a couple more days to take advantage of the 1/2 Price My Paper Pumpkin Sale! Don't miss out on this great opportunity to get a little bit of dazzle and delight in the mail every month. You can see the full information and all the how to further down in this post. ALSO, today is the last day to take advantage of this week's deals. If you are going to be placing a Stampin' Up! order, check to see if you need any of the re-inkers that are on sale through midnight tonight.
I received a beautiful swap card from Sandy Carlson when I was at Convention and it was very near the top of the pile for cards I wanted to re-create for my customers. We made this card at my August Card Buffet and everyone loved it! Thank you, Sandy! I always love swapping with you!! Below is the How To video. Have a great day!!
- Work Of Art Clear Stamp Set
- Lost Lagoon Classic Stampin' Pad
- Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad
- Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad
- Crumb Cake 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Lost Lagoon 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
- Early Espresso 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack
- Bitty Butterfly Punch
- Project Life Corner Punch
- Lost Lagoon 3/8" Satin Stitched Ribbon
- Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents